I have to say that this award is one of my very favorites. I take great pride in being a mom and sometimes it is just nice to see that some understands/appreciates everything you go through. Thank You Maki! Kisses!
The rules for this award are, as follows:
1) Admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
2)To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!
3)Send this to FIVE other Moms of the Year that deserve forgiveness and a reminder that they, too, are the best moms they can be!!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you!"
I feel awful about:
I feel awful about how often we go somewhere as a family....pretty much never. We do not have a car that will fit all five of us plus car seats. Going anywhere is such a pain in the ass, that it rarely happens and if it does, we usually ask my parents to accompany us. They bring their car and one of us rides with them.
Seven Things I Love:
1. I love my children's laughter! All of them have such cute laughs and giggles.
2. I love watching them sleep....not just because they finally feel asleep, but because they look soooo peaceful and angelic. Especially my boys, they have such a hard life. There faces are often twisted in confusion, anger, frustration...that at night they seem at peace.
3. I love it when my children speak. ANY word what-so-ever!! Children talking or speaking is very rare in my house. When they do throw out a word or two I can't help my excitement! They cute little voices are music to my ears.
4. Going to the zoo. I love taking my kids to the zoo. It gets them outside. We play with animals, walk around, and just relax having a good time with each other.
5. I love it when my children accomplish something for the first time. It makes me feel like we are moving forward and it is exciting to see my children grow.
6. I love taking my children swimming. They are hilarious in the water. Unlike the mess I have to clean up after baths...they can go crazy in the pool outside and no harm done.
7. I absolutely, positively LOVE IT when my children say that they love me. I do not hear it much and it is a new phrase in the house, but every time I hear that phrase my heart melts and love just gushes through my body. It almost always brings tears to my eyes.
My Five Mommy's:
Supermom @ Breed 'em and Weep
Ambersmilz @ A look into the common life of an ordinary housewife...
Mommy Young @ http://mommayoungs-at-home.blogspot.com/
WalkingInADream @ Fantasy Is A Strong Weapon
Kendrasue @ Life in the slow lane
Alrighty! Now for the hot guys!! hee hee
Now if you have read my posts in the past you might have picked up on the fact that I am totally in love with two brothers. (well at least the play them on TV) Since it is Tuesday, and everything seems to be Two for Tuesday around here, I felt that I should offer the same deal to all my readers. Here are Sam and Dean Winchester! (or Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles)
This picture just SCREAMS threesome...doesn't it?
Here are some of them by themselves:
Suddenly I feel sleepy...or something like that....
Gotta love it when a man just gets out of the shower.
Dirty is good...
These are my boys that I try and watch every Thursday night on Supernatural. I can't seemed to get enough of them. When I first started watching (season 1) Dean was the one for me, hands down. He was soooo hot. The bad boy, with the cool car, leather jacket, bad attitude, short hair, and of course incredible kissable lips. Not to mention a great sense of humor...even a little crude. But as the next season blossomed...so did Sam. It is like you can see him getting hotter and hotter with every new episode. WOW. So now we have this sweet, intelligent, shy, tough, God-fearing, hottie. Both have rock hard bodies, with killer smile and dimples to boot. Oh and did I mention their eyes? Hmmmm.....lovely.
And of course.....they fight evil and are trying to save the world. Hmmmmm....just a couple of regular heroes, eh? Come on ladies! Heroes need lovin too!