Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

OK ok...so I am one day behind...so sue me! lol Sigh...a girl can't have a life around here, eh?

So this is something I like doing no matter what blog I am keeping. I chose a week and dedicate it to those men out there that are just absolutely Hawt...Hawt...Hawt!! I put their pictures up and write a little something about them and how much I luv them. I mean come on...without true eye candy and a little fantasy, how is any woman suppose to survive right?

I tag all those that read my blog to do the same!! It gets to be really fun lol...seeing who thinks who is hot and whatnot. Now, I do not use RL men that I have in my life...though that is not a bad idea, I do know a lot of cute guys...hmmmmm. Well anyway, try and use some sort of celebrity...one for each day of the week. Just put it at the end of your normally scheduled blog you are writing. Just a quick little thing.....I know you can do it!! Just from now until Sunday put a sexy man on your blog for all of us to see. :-)

Today I will be choosing two men, because I was suppose to start this yesterday. Unfortunately, something came up, so now I am playing catch up. Big Shocker there huh? lol


My first man that I want to bring your attention to is the seck-say David Boreanaz. He has played roles in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, and now one of the greatest show on television....Bones! I must say that I had never watched Buffy or Angel...my first was Bones....so I never really knew who he was. I had seen him in a few movies (nothing great). I turned on the TV one night about a year and a half ago there was Bones.....and I was hooked!


His character as Seeley Booth is perfect (except that he needs to make out with Bones or something) and I heart him...a lot! For any guys that are reading this...take some tips from Booth here. What a man....ahhhhh. He is strong, protective, confident, sensitive, funny, sweet, thoughtful, intelligent, a bit dangerous, treats women like respect, not afraid of a strong women, loves children, believes in love, a little old fashioned, a gentlemen, has an honest /respectable job, and of course... hot and seck-say! I just want to eat him up! If you have not had a dose of Bones....you have to try it!



YUMMY!


Gotta Love it!


Mmmmm...I Love A Man With No Shirt!




OK ok...just one more. God I love this guy! I think this one might be my favorite.


Come Hither!





SIGH....Deep breath everyone. We are half way through! WOOO! We can do it! Now this next guy, is not only very sexy but is just adorable as well. Bloggers...meet Ryan Reynolds.

Now the first time I saw this guy was in Van Wilder. He was hilarious! He is sexy, funny, a smart-ass (which I just love), has a fantastic body, and loves animals. Plus, he has one of the cutest smiles I have ever seen. He seems like an adventurous type (which again I love). I loved him in Van Wilder, Waiting, Just Friends, and The Amityville Horror. He has a new movie coming out called Proposal in which he co-stars with Sandra Bullock. I can't wait to see that one...it looks like a lot of fun and laughs.


Some fun "Ryan-facts" for you all:

Has a fear of flying since he once went skydiving and parachute failed to open at the first attempt.

Failed his high school drama class


Used to work in a grocery store


Is the youngest of four brothers. Two of his three elder brothers are policemen.

His favorite city is Amsterdam.

Loves riding motorcycles.



Ooooooo...Ahhhhhh



Grrrrrrrr.....




Awwww...too cute!!




Well, I think that is a great start to the Sexy Man Week. I hope some of you will join me in sharing. I also would like to say that I do not mind people using the same guys...as long as the pictures are different! lol I have to say that this is one aspect in my life where I am guilty in "objectifying" someone, but I can't help it.....we all have our guilty pleasures right? Also, IF I ever did meet any if these guys in person, I would not just look at them as a sex object! I Promise! (crosses heart)

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Yikes! They are both super hot!!! I will have to do some thinking to decide who to post myself. It might take two blogs.... so many men, ya know...

Super Mom said...

Mmmmmmmm, yummy yum, I love them both... DAMN YOU FOR STEALING THEM! Now WHAT am I supposed to put on MY blog???? :)

The bathtub one made me feel a little funny in my pants, and Ryan Reynolds has been on my "I Would Do" list for years now... oh, the special moments we have shared in so many of my dreams... /sigh

Needsleepy said...

Glad you ladies liked them! Now remember try and do one once a day!! I'll be watching you!

Jaime said...

YUM!

I don't know how you plan to top that tomorrow. Or how I'm going to top that on my own blog... I have to do some searching for yummy pics of my own!

Jade Bordeaux said...

OMG! I Love, love love Bones (you know that was BASED on a proffessor as Duke, here in the Carolinas ?), and he is so HOT that no one compares. Welll, Maybe John MAyer.........maybe. Just personal opinion.

Ms. Salti said...

Hot damn, girl! I need a fan. Yuuum! I've actually met David's in-laws. They're very sweet people that own a ranch here in Salt Lake. From what I hear, he is an absolute sweetheart! Thanks for the pics!

WalkingInADream said...

I totally agree Hallelujah!!! for sexy men week...

I'm sure the ones I think are sexy will differ than some of yours.

I'll try to get some posted.