Now I am the only judge here, but it doesn't make my award any less important then anyone else's. :-) I made all of these myself. I may have borrowed an idea for one or two of them, but I had to put special touch on them. If you are one of my winners feel free to display or post the award on your blog. Instead of presenting you with a trophy....since it is from me, I put my award on little pillows with cherries on them. Hope you like them!
This award goes to Momma Young over @ Momma Young's @ Home. Her blog is passionate, helpful, and informative on many subjects...from cooking recipes, shopping tips, and now supporting "Living Green." Her kindness oozes from comments she makes and the posts she writes. A very pleasant read!
This Award goes to Kendrasue over @ Life in the slow lane. She is one of the Blogger's I read and she usually has a brand new, fresh post everyday. She always writes from the heart and is not afraid to write any topic bouncing around in her head. I love people with no fear like that. Keep it up hun!
Well, there they are! I have more, but I want to save those for another time. I hope you all accept these awards and do not think it is too stupid LOL. Since they are made by me..no one else will have one like it! See....they are special....
NOW...I was given an award from Supermom over @ Breed 'em and Weep. She gave me the Fabulous Fucking Blog Award. Thank you sweetie for thinking of me!! So, now I have to share 10 facts about myself, and provide a meaningful quotation. Finally, I have to list 5 people who I believe deserve this award. Wow, another list about ME. If I get too many more of these I will not have any secrets left!
1. EVERY time I spell the word Awesome, I silently recite the Cheer from the football games. A-W-E-S-O-M-E Awesoooome are WE! LOL Don't ask me why.....just a habit.
2. I Do not mind pulling my underware out of my crack in public.
3. I cannot poop in a public restroom. I will hold it until I can get home....if I can. If Not, I will wait for the WHOLE bathroom to clear out and then flush serval times while "dropping the kids off."
4. I go to movies really early so I can get a great seat and watch the previews. I love previews!
5. I sling beers twice a year in the King Of Beers Tavern at the Renaissance Faire. I dress up in costum and everything. It is a blast!
6. I do not sing in the shower.
7. I chew my nails when I read or watch a scary movie.
8. I love the discount/store brand soda that is the knock-off of Dr.Pepper. It is called Dr. Thunder and it rocks.
9. I love taking pictures and having pictures, but I HATE organizing them. I have a ton of pictures in boxes. I do not think I have one photo album that is full.
10. I have a horrible gag reflex! You would think it would be stronger....but in truth it is not. I even gag when I brush my teeth. I can't even hack up a hocker or see someone else do it. It totally grosses me out and I gag...which is very unfortunate during cold/flu season.
"Let us live so when we come to die...even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain
Tia @ Clever Girl Goes Blog
Holly @ In My Overactive Head
Sarah @ Dance Shoes and Combat Boots
Oleander @ Purge
Lipsmacker @ Lipstick Diaries
Anyway, love you guys and keep on blogging!