First, Supermom @ Breed 'em and Weep gave me the "Honest Scrap" Award. Thank you sweetie! Kisses! With this award, I am to write 10 honest tid-bits about myself. Which of course I will! I have to say that it was a bit hard to write this one lol. Trying to think of things most people do not already know about me hmmmm.......
Even though it doesn't mention that I need to pass this on, I would like to. Here are some of the posts that feel are well deserving:
Dawn @ Organized chaos
Ellabee@ A Pint of Dreams
Kendrasue@ Life in the slow lane
Ambersmilz @ A look into the common life of an ordinary housewife...
Born With A Big Mouth @ ...coming full circle....again and again
My Second Award was given to me by Momma Young @ http://mommayoungs-at-home.blogspot.com/. She gave me the "Sisterhood" for blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude. Thank you so much! I am honored! Thank you for reading.
The rules for this award are :
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude(If you don't have 10, its ok.)
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Isn't it cute?
So I would like to give the Sisterhood Award to the following:
Christine @ Now What
Supermom @ Breed 'em and Weep
Oleander @ Purge
Storm187 @ Ramblings of a Mad Chica
OK! Here are my Honest facts about myself dedicated to Supermom for my lovely award.
1. I hate being mean to people: I SWEAR! I am a nice person...let's not confuse that with being a pussy. I am not a pussy. What I am saying is that I will not intentionally be mean to someone, just because. I mean I can be a bitch and I do NOT let people push me around, but I tend to take a more rational or tactical approach. Like for instance if a food place gets my order wrong or if their is a problem at the checkout at Wal-Mart. I am understandable. In other situations, like when you have to tell someone something they do not want to hear...I hate being that person, it feels mean. Like if they smell of B.O. or if they have food stuck in their teeth I find those situations a little uncomfortable.
2. I can get a tad wild: I never intend to embarrass or make anyone around me feel uncomfortable on purpose. Now sometimes I do this without my knowledge. I am a very free-spirited person who does not embarrass easy, so when I am with people who are more shy, I tend to embarrass them because I love to have a good time. I am not afraid to let my hair down and live it up. If there is no one on the dance floor and I LOVE the song playing...OH I am there!!! ....and if you are standing by me, I might grab you and bring you along for the ride! Sorry! Now it my more older chubbier days....wet T-shirt contests, bikini contests, best butt contests, and flashing my knockers are kinda out of the picture....BUT when I was younger BRING IT ON! I still get a bit nutty when I am free from my home, kids, chores, blah, blah, blah... you get the picture.
3. I believe in "What goes around comes around.": Say it how ever you want...Karma, the Golden Rule, whatever...it still happens. So be good to one another. I believe in random acts of kindness, pay it forward, and forgiveness. I try and not hold grudges life is just too short. (except for a girl named Justine she can burn in hell) but other than that.... :-)
4. I believe in unconditional love: Not matter what my children will ever do in their life time I will always love them. I may not proud of them for something or I might hate the decisions they make, but I will ALWAYS love them. If they do something so horrible that it saddens my heart or breaks it.....I will always love them, even if they hate me in return. I will always be there for them.
5. I believe in ghosts/spirits: More than once this has been proven to me in my life. You do not have to believe me and I am not going to try and prove it to you, but it is the truth.
6. I am a seeker of truth: I hate being lied to. If I smell a lie, I will always try and find the truth especially if it effects me directly. I understand that there are little lies that we all tell, and I do believe that in some situations a little lying is for the best. Then there are those people who just lie about everything...drives me crazy. For example, politicians suck ass. I saw a preview for this show "Lie to Me" with Tim Roth, I think I would enjoy that show lol. I might have to watch a couple of the shows on the net and maybe buy the series. I love science, books, the unexplained, mysteries, and the discovery channel (Not that I ever get to watch it. No cable.) I do however get to watch Bones and Supernatural so I can't bitch too much.
7. I have a very close family: My immediate and extended family are all very close....and big. lol My mother, father, brother, and sister are the best in the world! Of course I am a little biased. I tell them everything and they are my confidants and best friends, and I am theirs. Then there is the rest of the family, the whole bajillon gazillon of them. My father is the oldest of nine and they all have families which have families.... "Family Get Togethers" are so much fun. WE just have to find a place where we can all fit. It is always so nice to see everyone.
8. I think naked men look weird: Am I alone on this one? I love seeing MOSTLY naked guys...like with a towel or a sheet wrapped around them where you can ALMOST see everything. Or they are in a bath or shower......Or Hell, even them naked but they have their back to you....but once you see that penis....well....er....I just thinks it looks wrong. Don't get me wrong here...I love penis and everything it does for me, but I just find them unattractive. I think that is why in movies you never see the penis on a guy...you always see nude women ALL the time, but full frontal on a male...rare indeed. I think it is because the movie-goers agree with me....cock and balls not sexy.
9. I am a Hot-Lunch gal: In school there are two types of people; the ones who eat hot lunches and the ones who eat cold lunches. The cold lunch people are the ones who almost always brought a sack lunch from home. Then there are the Hot Lunch people who almost always ate in the cafeteria. I am a very picky eater and I have to say I that school lunches were pretty good. Of course there were a few that I did not care for but most of them were good. Crunchy Munchy Chili w/ the huge cinnamon roll...hmmmmmm. I also loved the chicken fried steak w/ mashed potatoes. :-)
10. I was a thumb-sucking, sleep-walking, bed-wetter: That's right ladies and gentlemen you read correctly! When I was younger I was a victim to all three. First off, I sucked my thumb for a VERY long time. I think I finally quit when I was in 4th grade....seriously. Now it was not from the lack of my parents trying to get me to quit....whew...some of the shit they put me through....man. They tried everything. I was just very stubborn. Then one day I decided "I was a big girl and need to quit sucking my thumb." At night when I would go to bed and shove my hand under my pillow and behind my head to keep temptation at a minimum. And that is that. I quit. (I still sleep like that to this day)
When I would sleepwalk apparently my goal was to use the restroom. According to my mother, I would get up walk to the laundry room/bathroom and squat in front of the washer and pee. From my understanding, they started closing my bedroom door to deter me from leaving the room. Then the bed wetting started. I wet my bed...a lot. I can even remember the dream I had when I did it....I am walking down the hall, go into the bathroom, lift the toilet lid (all in a hurry because I have to pee REALLY REALLY bad) I sit down on the the toilet and pee saying "Ahhhhhhhhhh" The I feel warm ALL over...then I wake up soaked in warm pee. I sit up and start crying for my mommy. Poor mom....and my sister who shared the bed with me.
Welp, that is it...hope you enjoyed it. Thank you once again to Supermom and Momma Young for making a my day just that much better!! Kisses to both of you! Congrats to all those new awards winners!! I will see all my fellow bloggers another time.