Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I think these blogs are also Fabulous, so I pass this award to them:
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
1. I miss you guys A LOT!!
2. Husband is still Laid-off...money getting REALLY tight.
3. I love having my husband home, so having mixed feelings about him. I know I should push him to get a job, on the other hand we had SUCH a crazy schedule that I kinda want him to take his time and we could try and leave off the unemployment a little longer.
4. My sons are doing really well in school (which ends this week) We have now done a IEP (Individual Education Program) to determine how next year will go. I am happy to say that both of them will be going all day next year. it will be rough, but we are hoping for the best.
5. My stress level has gone done (believe it or not) and I started exercising some...SORT OF like I planned lol. My stresses are still here, but they are of a different kind :-)
6. I have been making time for ME lately. (A little too much time I think) To the point where NOW I feel guilty that I do not do anything around here or something. SIGH...I don't know what my problem is. I mean I DO do stuff....I just feel I don't do enough and that I am taking advantage of the fact that my husband is home.
7. I am having a Girl's Night here soon (June 12th) it will be my first one since Jan. I can't wait. I miss My friends a lot lol We all have such busy lives now that we barely even talk to each other let alone see each other. The Vodka will be flowing that night!!!!!! (BTW Invitations have not gone out, I am still planning it)
8. The reason I have not been on here is.....I am have a good time. :-) I'm still have troubles evening out my computer time (equal time for each activity I do on the computer blogs, email, games, music, etc) But I am going to try harder!
9. I have an award to accept, but I do not have the time ATM. I will accept it on my next post! KISSES
10. My daughter is doing EXCELLENT in school. They have decided to boost her up to the next level of classroom, because they feel she is too advanced for her class now. YIPPIE! It makes me proud!
Miss you all! Time is up!
PS Sorry about the typos
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
First things first!
"The Friendship Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to those bloggers who must choose at least 5 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Next order of business:
I'm Happy...Damn It
In My Over Active Head
Lessons From the Bar
No Sex and the City
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
These and MANY more unanswered questions entered my mind......now for those who know me.....I DO NOT have a low self esteem...I love my husband....I love children...I love myself (hee hee...very true.) I very rarely second guess myself, let alone my life. But ALL of us get in a "Funk."
6. My last thing I am trying at the moment is every night after the kids go to bed, I stretch. It feels wonderful and you can almost feel the tension just flowing out of your body. Eventually, I hope that this will turn into my exercise time, but for now I am satisfied with stretching. you have to start somewhere right?So anyway, that is my plan for now. It has been a good start for me and I hope I will continue to keep my drive and maybe bounce back to my old self. Of course I am going to try blog more when I can. BTW, I have not read all of my last comments. I will read those and hopefully make my rounds to everyones' blog this evening to say hello and catch up on all your lives as well. I missed you guys and I hope you are all doing well.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
“Offended mothers were calling up and saying I shouldn’t be doing this, that they weren’t going to go see it,” Radcliffe admitted recently. “OK, don’t see it. They’re treating it like it’s pornography, and it’s not. It’s only seven minutes at the end of the play when I’m naked, and I’m 19 now.” (Great answer Daniel)
Named #23 on Empire Magazine's 100 Sexiest Movie Stars. (2007).
Was ranked #10 on Yahoo! List of 10 Most Popular Stars of 2007 on Yahoo! Movies. (2007).
Was ranked #79 on Forbes List of The Celebrity 100. (2007).
In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $15 million.
Was ranked #29 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actors list.(2008).
Was ranked #3 on TV Guide Top 10 Teen Star Countdown (2008).
Was ranked #8 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25'(2008).
Named as one of London's 1000 most influential people of 2008.
Ranked #11 on MSN's top searched for stars under age 25 in 2008.
Ranked #1 on MSN's top searched for male in 2007.
In the 2003 Comic Relief fundraiser, a lock of Dan's hair sold at auction for 751 British pounds, the highest amount raised.
In 2008, Dan and the cast of Equus raised $203,746 for the charity, BroadwayCares/EquityFightsAids 20th Gypsy of the Year competition, setting a record for the most ever raised by a Broadway play. They not only beat the amount raised by other Broadway musicals but also came runner up for the best presentation, again beating out every other musical with their own song and dance. (The winning presentation was the Lion King's). Dan wrote and sang the song.
A February 23, 2004 article in British newspaper 'The Sun' listed him as Britain's third richest teenager behind only Prince Harry Windsor and Charlotte Church. He is said to be worth 5 million pounds.
Has earned 6 million pounds so far portraying Harry Potter, making him the second richest teenage in Britain behind Prince Harry Windsor's 14 million pounds. 
Thursday, February 19, 2009
I would write more, but it is getting dangerously close for Bones to come on ...lol I know, I am a nerd....but I got to watch my bones when I can! Hope you all enjoy Josh....
I am out. Kisses
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
On his left ring finger, above the knuckle he has the name "Millie" tattooed. "Millie" was a nickname for his first wife, Amelia Warner.
Quoting Colin Farrell:
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I have to say that this award is one of my very favorites. I take great pride in being a mom and sometimes it is just nice to see that some understands/appreciates everything you go through. Thank You Maki! Kisses!
The rules for this award are, as follows:
1) Admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
2)To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!
3)Send this to FIVE other Moms of the Year that deserve forgiveness and a reminder that they, too, are the best moms they can be!!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you!"
I feel awful about:
I feel awful about how often we go somewhere as a family....pretty much never. We do not have a car that will fit all five of us plus car seats. Going anywhere is such a pain in the ass, that it rarely happens and if it does, we usually ask my parents to accompany us. They bring their car and one of us rides with them.
Seven Things I Love:
1. I love my children's laughter! All of them have such cute laughs and giggles.
2. I love watching them sleep....not just because they finally feel asleep, but because they look soooo peaceful and angelic. Especially my boys, they have such a hard life. There faces are often twisted in confusion, anger, frustration...that at night they seem at peace.
3. I love it when my children speak. ANY word what-so-ever!! Children talking or speaking is very rare in my house. When they do throw out a word or two I can't help my excitement! They cute little voices are music to my ears.
4. Going to the zoo. I love taking my kids to the zoo. It gets them outside. We play with animals, walk around, and just relax having a good time with each other.
5. I love it when my children accomplish something for the first time. It makes me feel like we are moving forward and it is exciting to see my children grow.
6. I love taking my children swimming. They are hilarious in the water. Unlike the mess I have to clean up after baths...they can go crazy in the pool outside and no harm done.
7. I absolutely, positively LOVE IT when my children say that they love me. I do not hear it much and it is a new phrase in the house, but every time I hear that phrase my heart melts and love just gushes through my body. It almost always brings tears to my eyes.
My Five Mommy's:
Supermom @ Breed 'em and Weep
Ambersmilz @ A look into the common life of an ordinary housewife...
Mommy Young @ http://mommayoungs-at-home.blogspot.com/
WalkingInADream @ Fantasy Is A Strong Weapon
Kendrasue @ Life in the slow lane
Alrighty! Now for the hot guys!! hee hee
Now if you have read my posts in the past you might have picked up on the fact that I am totally in love with two brothers. (well at least the play them on TV) Since it is Tuesday, and everything seems to be Two for Tuesday around here, I felt that I should offer the same deal to all my readers. Here are Sam and Dean Winchester! (or Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles)
This picture just SCREAMS threesome...doesn't it?
Here are some of them by themselves:
Suddenly I feel sleepy...or something like that....
Gotta love it when a man just gets out of the shower.
Dirty is good...
These are my boys that I try and watch every Thursday night on Supernatural. I can't seemed to get enough of them. When I first started watching (season 1) Dean was the one for me, hands down. He was soooo hot. The bad boy, with the cool car, leather jacket, bad attitude, short hair, and of course incredible kissable lips. Not to mention a great sense of humor...even a little crude. But as the next season blossomed...so did Sam. It is like you can see him getting hotter and hotter with every new episode. WOW. So now we have this sweet, intelligent, shy, tough, God-fearing, hottie. Both have rock hard bodies, with killer smile and dimples to boot. Oh and did I mention their eyes? Hmmmm.....lovely.
And of course.....they fight evil and are trying to save the world. Hmmmmm....just a couple of regular heroes, eh? Come on ladies! Heroes need lovin too!