Thursday, October 16, 2008

Newbie Blogger in the House!

Hi guys, gonna try and do this blogging thingy. We will see how I do. I just wanted to let you know I will try and do two blogs a week. If I really get into it or have a intereseting day, I will do more. Just do not expect too much right off the bat lol.

My blogs are mostly going to be about my everyday life. It might end up like a diary type thing. Most of them will probably recap my never ending struggle with Autism. I have twin sons that both live with Autism and a little girl that seems to have a developmental delay. (Doctors seems to think that she has learned this disability from her older brothers) So some may be very serious or depressing. (sorry about that)
On the other hand, my other blogs will probably fall into the catagories of just having a good laugh and hanging out with my fun side. ( I swear I have one)

So we will bounce around together.

2 comments:

Super Mom said...

I'm sorry, all I heard was "Blah blah blah, I'm a dirty whore!"

JK! You know I love you, and I look forward to reading WHATEVER you feel like you need to post on any given day. :)

So.....when's your next blog???? lol

Kendra said...

Good luck with your blog! I am looking forward to reading! And I understand about the diary aspect. That is how mine is and it is just a good place to get out some feelings!